DTM Systems Corp. (DTM) is an industry leader in delivering world-class IT services, consulting, and systems solutions to organizations in British Columbia. As our business continues to evolve, we are looking to expand our Professional Services team with a new Senior Technical Consultant – Enterprise Storage.
The Senior Technical Consultant – Enterprise Storage role will have responsibility to contribute to the growth of DTM’s enterprise business through our existing and expanded client base with a primary focus on storage and BURA related solutions and consulting services. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the technical aspects of DTM’s enterprise storage and related business, present and deliver the breadth of our enterprise storage related services and support relationships with both our clients and vendor partners.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing Everyday:
- Presales meetings and marketing with customers to drive engagement
- Design and implementation of technical solutions
- Documentation and knowledge transfer of delivered solutions
- Internal research and skill development to maintain industry leading expertise
- Evangelizing exciting technology within DTM and to customers
As an important member of DTM’s team, you can expect to work in a professional and dynamic work environment supported by total rewards that include competitive compensation and generous extended health benefits. We are champions of learning and offer significant training and development opportunities to ensure all our team members stay at the top of their game.
As our ideal candidate you bring:
- 5+ years of IT experience working in team environments, preferably within the value-added reseller or primary vendor communities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills combined with a fundamental desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Business continuity and Disaster Recovery design experience
- Proficiency with VMware vSphere 6.x
- Proficiency with Microsoft Hyper-V
- Strong understanding of Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI) and capability to design and implement
- Strong understanding of Azure and/or Amazon Web Services based Storage Options and capability to leverage and design around modern cloud based storage constructs
- Experience designing Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity solutions leveraging modern storage functionality to enhance availability
- Familiarity with integrating and migrating organizations to pure and hybrid Cloud architecture
Desired Storage/SAN Certifications:
- Experience with and Certification on HPE Storage at the ASE level or higher
- Experience with and Certification on HPE Nimble Storage Products
- Experience with and Certification on any enterprise BURA products
Other Desired Certifications:
- ITIL Foundations v3
- VMware VCP6
- VMware SRM
- Microsoft MCP (various)
- Citrix CCA
This position is ideally suited to the confident self-starter and involves both pre-sales (SA) and post-sales (SI) roles. In those roles you are expected to interact with all levels of a client’s management hierarchy. You can handle the delivery of IT solutions from conception to design and on through to implementation and support. If you have a strong passion to develop your career skill and work and learn with other highly skilled individuals, then this position is for you. This is a full-time role based out of our head office in Vancouver, B.C. To apply please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.