This reporting data warehouse is used by firms wishing to extend the GP Sales Order Processing (SOP) reporting to the next level. With over 75 reports filtering on 30 criteria it provides the users a robust platform for reporting the SOP data collected from Dynamics GP. With the flexibility to include miscellaneous charges (the freight and /or taxes) this tool is indispensable for reporting sales and Gross Profits.
- Sales reports by open orders, quotes and backorders if required
- Can accept data from sales history legacy systems to provide sales reporting history beyond the use of Dynamics GP
- Can include multiple companies in one report
- Multicurrency aware
- Can include or exclude Trade discounts, freight , miscellaneous and taxes
- Reports costs to the serial and lot level
- Reports available with and without costs
- Aged Inventory reports
- Purchasing requirements report by site to assist in planning
- Does not use a GP license
- Sold as a site license for cost effective reporting
WHAT IS MICROSOFT DYNAMICS?
Microsoft Dynamics are simple user-friendly systems that match the familiarity of Microsoft applications already in use. They provide a seamless system for your team to manage your data. Whether you are looking to leverage your existing infrastructure on your servers, or to transform your systems to the Cloud, we can help get you up and running with:
- Dynamics ERP tools to manage your day-to-day business
- Dynamics GP as the core financial engine
- Dynamics CRM to facilitate sales processes and workflow
- Dynamics GP and CRM integrated to provide a single source of information. Both can be customized to fit your organization
With a seamless, single source of information, the people in your organization can focus less on IT and more on channelling their genius to impact your business.
WANT IT THAT SUITS YOUR BUSINESS GOALS? READY TO MOVE IT TO THE CLOUD? We are here to help. Contact Us!